1.877.239.0340

Use This 3% Rule To Earn 10X’s More

//Use This 3% Rule To Earn 10X’s More

Use This 3% Rule To Earn 10X’s More

 OnDemandPlanning2

Last week I wrote about how measuring and tracking your performance each week can “magically” easily increase your revenue.  Well those items are nothing in comparison to the power of the one I am about to share with you.  This alone can increase your income by up to 100 times.

I’m not making this up!

In 1979, the Harvard Business School did a study of its incoming students and here’s what they found:

– 84% had no specific goals.

– 13% had goals but hadn’t written them down.


- 3% had clear, written goals and plans to accomplish their goals
.

Ten years later they checked back with the students they’d interviewed and discovered:


– The 13% that had identifiable goals (just not written down) were making twice as much as the other 84% who didn’t have any goals when they entered the program.

– The 3% who had clear, written goals and a plan to reach those goals, were making, on average, 10 TIMES AS MUCH as the remaining 97% put together or 1000% more than the average graduate.

Incredible!

Create effective, powerful goals and a simple plan to achieve them.  Plan like a “pro” and create the success you deserve.

 Do you have fairly successful business now but want to double or triple your revenue?   

Give me a call to schedule a Business Evaluation session . There is no cost to you for this.

By | 2017-08-25T23:52:54+00:00 March 6th, 2015|Blog|Comments Off on Use This 3% Rule To Earn 10X’s More

About the Author: