Last week I wrote about how measuring and tracking your performance each week can “magically” easily increase your revenue. Well those items are nothing in comparison to the power of the one I am about to share with you. This alone can increase your income by up to 100 times.
I’m not making this up!
In 1979, the Harvard Business School did a study of its incoming students and here’s what they found:
– 84% had no specific goals.
– 13% had goals but hadn’t written them down.
- 3% had clear, written goals and plans to accomplish their goals .
Ten years later they checked back with the students they’d interviewed and discovered:
– The 13% that had identifiable goals (just not written down) were making twice as much as the other 84% who didn’t have any goals when they entered the program.
– The 3% who had clear, written goals and a plan to reach those goals, were making, on average, 10 TIMES AS MUCH as the remaining 97% put together or 1000% more than the average graduate.
Create effective, powerful goals and a simple plan to achieve them. Plan like a “pro” and create the success you deserve.
Do you have fairly successful business now but want to double or triple your revenue?
Give me a call to schedule a Business Evaluation session . There is no cost to you for this.