Do you know the 7 key systems you should have in place and using consistently if you want your business to be thriving, profitable and sustainable?
First, Let’s look at the 3 predictors of a failing business.
- You have “yo-yo” income; it’s up one month, down the next, or you can’t predict what it will be.
- You are not paying all your bills.
- You are not paying yourself a full salary.
OK, now for that check list of important systems that will determine a thriving, profitable and long term sustainable income.
- Clearly written (concrete, specific, tangible) annual goals.
- Income forecast for the next 12 months.
- Effective Time management system
- Marketing Plan, system and calendar
- Sales & Retention and system
- Client management systems
- Budget and financial systems
Got any of those missing or incomplete?
Without these key systems and without implementing them consistently, you can’t grow or scale your business to six-figures or higher.
If you would like a detailed 3-page check list of these systems and their sub-points AND you are serious about getting your business into shape, making it financially health and sustainable, request my free Business Analysis and Strategy Session, or, joint our next Business Breakthrough live training in webinar format. Together we can “diagnose” what systems need to be more effective so that you and your business can thrive.
You can also email me directly and ask for the “Business Growth Checklist”