WHAT TO DO NEXT…
1) Copy and paste the following questions into a word document or an email. 2) Answer them. 3) Email to me.
- From what primary channel for leads do you think most of your customers/clients/patients come from? Is this a guess or do you track it?
- How many (average) active referrals do you get each month from other professionals, practitioners or other organizations?
- How much time do you spend each quarter developing or cultivating professional and business relationships?
- What is your loudest opinion about cultivating quality and effective relationships with other professionals as a way to generate quality leads?
- What do you like about it?
- What do you dislike about it?
HOW TO USE ZOOM TO PARTICIPATE…
Download or activate the Zoom platform by doing the following:
Login to Zoom: https://zoom.us/join
When prompted, enter the following ID: 5127949173
Affirm the ZOOM launcher or download the launcher onto your computer if this is your first time using ZOOM. Watch for any security settings your computer may have for prompting you to allow this download.
Once the ZOOM app is on your computer, you will see a dashboard screen where you can tell ZOOM if you want to use your computer’s mic and headphone for joining the audio portion of the class. PLEASE USE YOUR HEADPHONES IF USING YOUR COMPUTER’S MIC FOR SPEAKING. Otherwise, just call in on your phone.
Conference Phone Number if using just your phone:
iPhone one-tap: US: +14086380968,,5127949173# or +16468769923,,5127949173#
Or Telephone：Dial(for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location)：
US: +1 408 638 0968 or +1 646 876 9923 or +1 669 900 6833
Meeting ID: 512 794 9173
PLEASE USE YOUR HANDSET OR HEAD-PHONES AND NOT YOUR SPEAKER-PHONE.
After you call in and enter you meeting ID plus # sign, you will either be muted or you will hear music or other people talking. If you call in late, you will hear Renae talking or interacting with another caller.
PLEASE BEGIN THE LOGIN AND CALL IN PROCESS 5 MINUTES before the hour since this may take some time.
We start promptly at 5:00 pm.